hi there, je reviens d'entre les morts pour offrir mon aide avec ce wiki mais suis pour le moins... perdue.
Devrais-je m'atteler à quelque chose en priorité ou pas ? Je peux gérer tout ce qui est traductions, mais je suis une grande novice en ce qui concerne le formatage wiki (liens, templates et autres délices). J'ai vu quelques pages créées mais vides (Gumillia entre autres), je peux remplir avec de la trad' en attendant. J'harmoniserais avec les termes techniques et noms récurrents que d'autres personnes ont pu traduire si nécessaire. Je ferai de mon mieux avec les liens internes, promis.
Un grand merci pour votre aide précieuse pendant ces années de vide ! Je suis contente que le wiki soit passé entre de bonnes mains.
1. One issue this wiki has is it doesn't have enough articles. I was wondering if it would be okay to I make a bunch of articles that only have images and section headers, like Gallerian's page except without any paragraphs.
2. On the navigation bar, could you add the Vietnamese wiki under "Autres Langues"?
3. For the Deadly Sins of Evil light novel series, the translation for the titles on this wiki is Les Sept Péchés Capitaux, which translates to The Seven Deadly Sins. Shouldn't it be something more like Les Péchés Mortels du Mal (which is what google translate gave me)?
1. Sure. I will add the rest of the articles when I'll have time.
3. There are two Japanese titles : 七つの大罪 (the Seven Deadly Sins) and 悪ノ大罪 (the Deadly Sins of Evil). I don't know which title is more "official" than the other. I thought it was "the Deadly Sins of Evil" since it is what is written on the novel, but the English wiki use the other one so... I'm lost. The French translation is the exact translation of "the Seven Deadly Sins". The other one should be "Les Péchés Capitaux du Mal" which doesn't really sound good in French. Buuut... since it's the correct translation of 悪ノ大罪, we can use it.
Hi Astro! In fact... I'm satisfied with neither of the two ways.
I think the avatar list is better for a short list, and the bulleted one better for a long list. But in the two cases, it is still difficult to find a specific character when the list is too long. So you can choose the way you prefer to standardize, I don't have a "real" opinion. :)
Mostly to fix the issues the the new mark up was causing, I messed up the coding and them we have, also I fixed Pale's info box, the way the the Vocaloid link was done for some reason made the link disappear.
I'm not sure I understood everything you wrote, sorry. :s
I'm the one that changed the infobox to the new one. I think it's far clearer and prettier this way, even if there is no more a different color for each Vocaloid. What was the issues? I spent some time doing it so... I'll be really pleased if we can go back to the new version. (same thing for the background T^T).
I think you are the only translator we have, Gretel and Lily left me long ago, so I expect things to be slow here. It might be easier to do one thing at a time, like I think over half the song pages have been full translated.